MFA On-line Application
Once you have submitted the electronic application, please submit the remaining items (2-6 below). Your application will not be considered for admission until it is complete.
The deadline for completed applications is January 31, 2015, at 5 p.m. (Please note: This is not a postmark deadline, but the date that materials must be received on campus.)
To process your application, we will need:
1. A completed and signed application (submitted electronically or with packet)
2. A $25, non-refundable, application fee
3. A sample of your creative work
4. An application essay
5. A sample craft or scholarly essay
6. Two letters of recommendation
7. Official transcripts (sent directly from all colleges you have attended)
Guidelines for the preparation and submission of materials are found here.
Fill out my online form.