New Degree-Seeking Students
All degree-seeking students must comply with the admissions procedures, even if the student attends school part-time.
Application Due Dates
Timing impacts when applications will be considered:
- Applications received after July 31 will be reviewed for the following spring semester.
- Applications received after January 4 will be reviewed for the following fall semester. IAIA reserves the right to extend the application deadline.
A student admitted to the College may delay enrollment for two semesters. After two semesters, the student must reapply for admission.
INCOMING FRESHMAN STUDENTS (no college credit previously earned)
Apply to IAIA by following these steps:
- Complete an Application Form (apply online, download the IAIA Admission Application (, 104.6 KiB)
or request from Admissions, Records & Enrollment Office at: 1-800-804-6422)
- Enclose a non-refundable $25.00 Application Fee
- Submit your High School Transcript (indicating graduation date) or GED Transcript (indicating passing scores)
- Have test scores sent to IAIA from one of the following:
- American College Test (ACT): IAIA’s ACT code is 2654.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): IAIA’s SAT code is 0180.
Once the Admissions Office has received the above four items, the applicant will be considered for admission.