New Degree-Seeking Students
INCOMING FRESHMAN STUDENTS (no college credit previously earned)
Apply to IAIA by following these steps:
- Complete an Application Form (apply online, download the IAIA Admission Application (, 117.9 KiB) or request from Admissions, Records & Enrollment Office at: 1-800-804-6422)
- Enclose a non-refundable $25.00 Application Fee
- Submit your High School Transcript (indicating graduation date) or GED Transcript (indicating passing scores)
- Have test scores sent to IAIA from one of the following:
- American College Test (ACT): IAIA’s ACT code is 2654.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): IAIA’s SAT code is 0180.
Once the Admissions Office has received the above four items, the applicant will be considered for admission.