Call for Alumni Art
In celebration of the grand opening of the IAIA Welcome Center, Salutations: 1st IAIA Public Art Biennial will exhibit the breadth and depth of artwork by alumni of the Institute. The IAIA Public Art Committee invites IAIA alumni to submit artwork for consideration for Salutations, which will be located in the entrance gallery of the new Welcome Center scheduled to open in March 2014.
- Artwork must have been created by IAIA Alumni.
- All work must be gallery ready.
- Artwork owned by a third party will not be accepted.
- All media will be considered.
- Entries will be juried by members of the IAIA Public Art Committee.
If selected, artists will be responsible for delivery of artwork to IAIA Campus; IAIA will be responsible for return of artwork to artists. IAIA will provide insurance coverage during exhibition.
- Proposals Due: January 31, 2014
- Notification will be sent via email by February 14, 2014
- Works need to be received by February 28, 2014
Click here to submit a proposal online. Resumes, photos of work samples and other supporting information can also be uploaded. Please allow a few minutes for the upload. A copy of your submission will also be emailed to you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
John Joe, Museum of Contemporary Native Arts Registrar, 505.428.5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.